Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Does Applebee's open today?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does Applebee's open today?

    They have good steak as well, and you usually get way more food along with the steak with Applebee's compared to other some places around here for what you pay.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does Applebee's open today?

    I'll usually order off the special menus; or if they dont have a special menu at that time I'll order the Chicken Broccoli Alfredo.
    I've never found anything advertised as "spicy" as actually being spicy.

    If you drink they have some good drinks.
    Desserts are just OK, IMO. They just aren't my taste.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does Applebee's open today?

    they are expecting to make over $75,000 the first week. This store is the smallest stor they can build (out of 3 different size stores that Applebee's builds). The record for the most amount of sales the first week is $72,000 and they are expecting right at or a little over 75K.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does Applebee's open today?

    You working there man?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does Applebee's open today?

    I would say that they will earn every penny of $75,000.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #26
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does Applebee's open today?

    no man, but all my bros from the college have got a job there...if I still drank, it would be great b/c almost everyone (the guys anyways) is a bartender [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does Applebee's open today?

    I guess they had a lot of fun serving the managers and such last night then huh.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does Applebee's open today?

    I got this in email. Can anyone tell me if this is a hoax?

    Let's see if this works!

    VR

    Subject: Applebee's - don't delete - enjoy

    My name is Bill Palmer, founder of Applebee's. In an attempt to get our
    name out to more people in the rural communities where we are not
    currently located, we are offering a $50 gift certificate to anyone who
    forwards this email to 9 of their friends. Just send this email to them
    and you will receive an email back with a confirmation number to claim
    your gift certificate.
    ! !
    Sincerely
    Bill Palmer
    Founder of Applebee's Visit us at: www.applebees.com

    Hey guys,
    DON'T DELETE THIS EMAIL
    It really works, I tried it and got my Gift certificate confirmation
    number in 3 minutes.



    --


  9. #29
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does Applebee's open today?

    Yeah I got that once.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does Applebee's open today?

    [ QUOTE ]
    I got this in email. Can anyone tell me if this is a hoax?



    [/ QUOTE ]
    there is no way to track emails and send money, gift certificates or anything else things are promised by forwarding emails
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •